Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The changes.....

Yall know I have to be different and things have to be just so. These are the Valentines that I made for Raylee to give her classmates at their Valentines party. This was the front....
This was the inside.......

All dressed up for her 1st Valentines party at school.....



Mommy & Daddy's Valentine.....

Madison & Raylee before they went to school.....

Mommy & Daddy gave her a big lady bug and a balloon for Valentines day. She loved it!

She gave her lady bug lots of sugar. She loves how soft it is.


She was kinda grumpy on this particular morning. most of the time she is really happy!

Mommy & Daddy's princess



Me and my mom went to Sam's Saturday to get a few things and Raylee had a blast. This was the first time we didn't use her stroller and we let her sit in the buggy. She thought she was Ms. America. She just looked at everything like she was on a different earth. It was so funny.

Daddy started building Raylee a swing this weekend and we caught him in the action.....

Raylee watched every move he made to make sure he was doing it right.....


Delilah outside sniffing and checking out all of the smells of spring. Her allergies are bothering her too. Her little eyes are all swollen and running.

Mrs. Frances, the daycare owner, thinks that red is her color. I think she just might be right!

She looks SO grown up in this picture. Check out her keds and her little bow. Her hair has finally gotten a little thicker and a bow will stay in there.

She still loves bath time
This is a cake I made for a baby shower at work today. It turn out as good as I had hoped but the blue part the view of a pregnant person from the side.



Gosh! So much has happened since our last post. Rayle isn't crawling just yet. She is very lazy and we are starting to think she will walk before she crawls. She will get up on her hands and knees but wont move forward. She has started drinking out of a sippie cup but doesn't really seem to like it all that well. she prefers her bottle.
She spent the night away from home with out us for the first time last weekend. we had been at my parents printing signs and didn't get don't until 4:30 in the morning. My mom had been watching her and she was already asleep so we decided to leave her there. If I wasn't so tired I probably would have cried.
She has said mama and dad. We didn't really think that she knew what she was talking about but the other night billy was sitting in the recliner with her and she looked up and saw me in the kitchen and said...mama. Last night when Billy got home and walked in the door she looked up at him and saw him and said...dada. So I guess she actually knows what she is talking about and is not rambling.
She is eating some food from the table. Last weekend we were printing signs and she was down there for a while and my dad was eating viennas and she was starring him down. He couldn't take it and made me go up to the house to get her some that were not spicy. So I stopped what I was doing and went and got them. When I came back I gave them to my mom and my dad took them away from her and said..."I want to be the one to give her, her 1st vienna." She ate a whole one and would probably have eaten more if we would have let her. Her teacher told us a couple of weeks ago that she can not hold her and eat anymore bc Raylee took her grilled cheese out of her hand and started eating it. She loves food!
She has started this weird, gross habit of sucking on her toes. I was trying to feed her the other night and she couldn't decide if she wanted the food or her toes. I would take them out of her mouth and tell her No, No and she would laugh out loud at me. I do not think that is a good sign.
We have an appointment to do her spring pictures next Saturday. I can not wait. They are going to have live rabbit and chickens. Poor animals. Hopefully they will turn out great and the animals will survive...ha!
It is hard to believe a week from today she will be 8 months old. Where does the time go?

4 comments:

The Miller's Blog said...

She is SO precious. And Brennan (our oldest) crawled for only 2 weeks before he was walking. He walked at 10 months, so it's possible she'll crawl for a very short time if at all!

Shea Stringer Long said...

i'm in agreement about her looking good in red. so cute!! but i'm thinking this football season her color will be maroon. ha ha!

i can't wait to see those pics.

Tate Family said...

As always, SUCH adorable pictures of that pretty girl!!

The Reed's Blog said...

Thanks! I wish I could say that she looked like me. If anybody every wonders what Billy would look like as a girl they can look at Raylee....ha!