Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pure Sweetness

Thanks to my dear sweet friend, Shea, I have discovered this application!

I was getting kind of sad because i called today and our cabin will not have Internet. I wanted to write a short little blog at the end of each day while we are in Gatlinburg instead of one big mama jama one when we get back and now I can! YaY!!!!

Oh I love you shea! You are a life saver!!!

Now I'm just testing it to make sure I can do it!!!

For those of you that don't know, this is my dear sweet Deliah.


Her world stopped turning on July 21,2008 when we brought this home....



Poor D is 13yrs old and is tired! I don't think she will make it through another baby in the house!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

I'm so glad you figured it out. it's so awesome.
can't wait to see all the crazy happenings that go on in the mountains. I just pray that they don't kick y'all out. ha ha!!!
have fun!!

KA said...

She won't make it through another baby....as in there is another baby coming?