Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Track Record....

10/2008
Her 1st Pumpkin Patch Visit
As you can tell things didn't go to well. She was wearing the cuties little Halloween outfit that I had bought her. Right as we were getting ready to get on the hay ride to go get our pumpkins
she pooped and it went EVERYWHERE and she had to be changed. Everything went down hill from there!
10/2009
We went on a Sunday after church. We stopped and got us some lunch on the way & while we were eating she pooped and it was literally DRIPPING from her high chair. TMI, I know. Just my luck I didn't bring her an extra set of clothes so off to the Dollar General we went!!!
10/2010
I was so nervous about taking her to the pumpkin patch this year. On the way out the door I told Billy to make sure that he grab a COUPLE of extra outfits because of her track record! I guess all of my worrying paid off because she did GREAT!!!! She loved it and had such a good time!!!

There will be more pics to come!!!!


1 comment:

Shea Stringer Long said...

she did so good. I'm so proud of her. you can definitely tell she is growing up.