Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where has the time gone?


Monday, July 21, 2008

the day we brought her home from the hosptial...


Tuesday, March 29, 2011
As we were eating dinner last night and I looked across the table I couldnt help but to be sad. I seriously cant believe that this is my little Raylee! I cant believe that she has gone from eating from a bottle while we rock her, to sitting in a high chair using a spoon for the first time, to sitting in a dining room chair using a real fork, drinking out of a cup without a lid and eating like a grown person! Notice I didnt say using a booster seat. Well, we have one of those and she refuses to use it. I guess she thinks she is just to big. Before we know it she will be headed to kindergarten. Oh how time flies......


2 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

LOVE THAT SWEET GIRL!!!
can't believe she is eating at the big table with no booster seat.
White can't wait for their next playdate.

KA said...

It is amazing how fast they grow. "Rebeba" aka Rapunzel doesn't use a booster seat either. She will sit on a stack of books sometimes.