Monday, April 4, 2011

Tears, tears and more tears.....

September 6, 2008

Raylee's 1st day of daycare


April 4, 2011

Raylee's 1st day of Pre-School

We were all smiles when this picture was taken this morning, however, it was short lived. She did great getting out of the car this morning and walking in. She got really shy as we walked into her classroom. She cried for a little while, Billy cried for a minute and I cried all day and as I am typing this blog...haha! I only called 8,000 times to check on her but all in all she had a really good day! She ate great. She played great and took a great nap. When I walked in to pick her up she ran up to me and shouted "I pee peed in the potty today." She was so proud of herself! Then she started telling me all of the great things that she did today. She was talking so fast and was so excited. We felt all along that we were making the right choice for her and this was conformation. Hopefully tomorrow morning will go smoothly and with less tears.

1 comment:

Shea Stringer Long said...

so proud of Raylee!!
such a big girl. I'm so glad she had a great day. I thought about her all day.
praying today was better for mom & dad.