Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh yeah one more thing that I forgot......

We learned a few things when we were sent to L&D for observation. The nurse was hooking me up to all of the machines and I told her, I think you have one of the belts to tight because it is squeezing my stomach every so often. she said, its not the belt, you are having contractions! I just didn't know what they were. I thought they were just normal pains of pregnancy. Every week when I went to the doctor she would ask me if I have been having them and I have been telling her NO. I would always think to myself..... well hell this is my first baby, I don't know what contractions feel like! It's not really a big deal. I think they are Braxton Hicks but some of them really hurt!

1 comment:

Shea Stringer Long said...

i'm so glad you are on here now. i can check in on you. i miss talking to you. i haven't really known what to say. i will be there this weekend. i know you will have so much family around. have your sister text me when she is born.