Sunday, September 26, 2010

2010 Tadlock Family Reunion

We had the 2010 Tadlock Family Reunion today. This is the highlight of my grandmothers year. For as far back as I can remember she has always threatened us with our life if we didn't come. Every year everyone from each little group that makes up the Tadlocks get up in front of everyone and introduce their families and she always wanted everyone there so she could have the largest group...haha! Its the little things in life I guess. Here are some of the pics I captured, despite her not wanting to smile!

Morgan, Mamaw, Raylee, Madison, Louis, Bubba & Mama
Mamaw, Bubba, Mama & Louis
Mamaw, Bubba & Mama. It was almost impossible
to get a pic of the 3 of them all smiling &
looking at the camera! It was worse than
working with a group of kids!


Mamaw & Mrs. Beth, who is her caregiver during the day
while my parents work. She is our angel! She also
sat with my grandfather before he died.


Mamaw, Aunt Janice & Mamaw




Mamaw & Raylee

Ok, I know that I am partial, BUT, these next two are the
sweetest pictures I have EVER seen!


SOOOOOO Sweet!

Sassy & Classy



Wonder who they are talking about???

ok, check these two ladies out!!!! They are both 99 years old!
Look at them, they are checking everything out!
Mom & I made them corsages last night for being the oldest of the Tadlocks
still living. They LOVE all of that attention!

Mamaw & Mrs. Alford

So cute!!!

ok, yall didn't think we were gonna make it through the day
without a melt down did ya????
and NO she didn't fall! She flopped down,
started screaming & kicking her feet!
Everyone now knows why she is an only child!!!!
After this I walked away and let her cry. Gamma came to her rescue.
SUCKER!!!!!!


1 comment:

Shea Stringer Long said...

ok that pic of mamaw and raylee, before the sweet ones, is priceless. they have the same no smile face. I love it.