Thursday, September 23, 2010

Raylee's 2nd Birthday Party

I know, I know, I know! Raylee's Birthday party was July 10th and I am just now posting pics of her party! Sorry! We have been kinda busy :)

We were supposed to have her party at the splash park in Puckett, however, due to her screaming and acting a fool every time we went I changed it! We ended up having it at our church, Puckett United Methodist Church. Her theme was cupcakes. I bought all of her little friends aprons and let them decorate the cupcakes before eating them! I was really nervous when I changed the party to the church because I had no idea what to do with them but everything worked out just fine! I knew that I would be busy and wouldn't have time to take pics so I hired a photographer to take them for me! It was WELL worth the money and I think she did a great job! She took tons of pictures and it was so hard to decide which ones to post! Enjoy!

In the sanctuary at our church


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!

I HAD to post this one! She was actually getting on to her.....look a little closer and you can see that she is trying not to bust out laughing......haha!
Raylee's boyfriend & future husband
Thanks Ethan!

She is really into her baby dolls these days


Yeah, she has her fair share of determination.....that's for sure!

another favorite of mine :)


Happy Birthday to ME!!!

My giant cupcakes that I made to match her theme
Helping her decorate her cupcakes


and yes, I made her cupcake stand and YES it matches the material of her outfit. Yall know me :)

All of her little friends & her refusing to sit with them to get a pic


Ethan, Morgan & Marleigh
I took her to get her very first pedicure the day before her party! She LOVED it!
the table at the entrance



Jim, Jackson, Billy & typical Raylee! Maybe she could sense they are Rebel fans???


Raylee & her BFF Braxtyn






Me & Raylee walking into her party

Raylee & her 99 year old great grandmother




Mother Hen Madison






No comments: