Tuesday, January 25, 2011

There is something about a sleeping baby that you have to love. Especially this sleeping baby.....
It scares me to death to know that I wont be able to save her from experiencing this cruel dangerous society that we live in these days. As my friend Amy says, "I just want to put her in a bubble."

Playing with her laptop that her Uncle Bubba & Aunt Emily gave her! She LOVES it and thinks that she is so grown when she plays with it! I have actually played several of the games on there. They make me feel smart...haha!
We had a lot of fun tonight. We played with legos, drew on her easel that Santa brought her and splish splashed in the bath tub. She is growing up way to fast! She even called me "mom" several times instead of mommy :(
Please continue to keep Billy & I in yall's thoughts and prayers. We have some very important decisions to make in the coming weeks and are nervous that we are not going to make the right ones. Thanks!

No comments: