Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's been a while......

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. The computer has been broke but is now back up and ready for business! Since it has been awhile since I have posted this is going to be a long one....sorry! Gamma informed me last night that she was tired of looking at the same ole pics and I needed to hurry up and post some new ones. This one is for you Gamma!
Louis taking a break from all of the hard work! Grand-Bob can really work a brother to the bone!
Bubba & Louis. Louis had a blast playing with the boys all day!
Her 1st picture on the tractor
Cutest witch I've ever seen. Thanks Julie for the hat!







Aunt Emily says....It's not all about the kids this year...ha!
That balloon is tilting a little bit don't ya think! Morgan looks like they are fixing to turn over!
Last year she was the baby of the family and was riding around in the car seat. She got a little tired of walking and tried to reclaim that title this year.
Raylee is in her bed looking up and her mobile smiling. She LOVES it! Thanks Gamma!
Look at this picture...Doesn't she look cute and sweet? I bet you would have never guess that 30 minutes prior to taking this picture she pitched the BIGGEST fit that she has ever pitched. She had a COMPLETE meltdown in Hancock Fabrics. It was so bad we had to leave and I took her home and couldn't finish my errands. I cried all the way back to Puckett. I went over to my parents and as you can see when we got over there she was happy as pie! Sometimes I really think she hates me.
Daddy & his little monster
Hanging out before the fair
She looked upset bc everyone else was eating McDonald's and she couldn't have any. To make up for it Gamma bought her a happy meal barbie!
She did NOT enjoy the fair
But Madison & Louis did!
Morgan really doesn't want to take her medicine does she? Maybe she didn't get the memo that laying face down on the floor doesn't make you invisible...ha!
Sacked out after playing hard at Gammas. We played the whole time daddy was out of town.
How does this work? He was out of town all weekend and I had to rassell with her by myself,well I have to admit I spent the night with my parents on Saturday night to get some help with her but I almost made it that whole weekend by myself, but he gets to take the Sunday afternoon nap while I am cleaning. I am learning that mommies never get to rest.
Yep, she is a Reed. She LOVES Billy O'Reilly and Fox News. She can be fussy and you can change it to that channel and she stops fussing and will watch the t.v.
My happy little BOO!

My cousin Lori & Neely at the family reunion
The Ingram Clan
My favorite Halloween outfit
Mommy's under my spell.....so true.....so true
"Little Mama"




No comments: