Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Baby......

Friday morning before school. Is it wishful thinking or does she kinda look like me in this one????
All dressed up to go shopping with mommy & Gamma. Little did we know our plans were fixing to be quickly changed. However, we did get to go into Belk. She showed out pretty good in there. My nerves were shot by the time we left there. She was fine until I went to pick something up and look at it and hen she started screaming and hollering. I finally asked her if her daddy told her to do that very time I picked something up. I think he had a pep talk with her before we left....ha!
Her cute little "knock off wallabies"
Hanging out in the doctors office. If she only knew she was fixing to get a shot she wouldn't have been smiling. I bet if we have to go back tomorrow she wont be smiling.
Hanging out in her crib watching her mobile while mommy went through all her clothes to box up all of the newborn stuff.....I am so sad! She is getting so big so quick and I have no control over it!


No comments: