Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daddy's All American Sweetie.....

I wanted to share a few pictures from today with yall. Billy is very proud of this outfit. It says Daddy's All American Sweetie. She is getting so big and looks just like Billy. For a while there she was starting to look like me but not any more. We took her for her 1st walk tonight in her stroller. We talked down the street and she loved it. She just sat in her stroller and looked around at everything. She hasn't acted like she felt good the last couple of days. I hope I'm just being paranoid and she's not getting sick.
She is getting so long. She's not our tiny baby any more!
She loves riding in her stroller!
She looks so small in there
"Little Billy"

1 comment:

KA said...

Isn't it amazing how they get cuter and cuter! She's precious, I love her little grin.