Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All Smilies :)

Raylee has been all smiles lately and no it isn't just gas! She is actually smiling at people when they talk to her. Last week she smiled at my mom and then laughed out loud real big. It was so funny.

Today when I went to pick her up from school she was in the middle of eating. I took over so her teacher could tend to the other babies and it took her about 5 mins to start eating bc she was looking up at me and smiling so big. She just kept smiling and smiling and smiling. She looked so happy to see me!

I posted a few pictures from tonight. After supper she was in such a good mood. I asked her if she had a good day at school today and she just smiled so big. I think she really likes daycare so far. Let's hope it stays that way!


It is hard to believe she will be 8 wks old on Friday. I am so glad that we can take her out now. Me & my mom are planning on taking her out to Dogwood on Saturday on a shopping trip. Sunday we are going to take her to church and come home and relax and watch movies. Hopefully she will cooperate.

No comments: