Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Round/Day 2.....

Just wanted to let yall know that today was much easier! I am now working 7:00 to 4:00 so Billy takes her and I pick her up! When I called to check on her this morning her teacher said that she was having a much better day and even commented on how I sounded like I was having a much better day and how sorry she felt for me yesterday. I guess I made a lasting impression on her...ha! Yesterday all she wanted to do was be held and was fussy. When she got home she continued on that pattern and all I want to do is hold her but I know that I couldn't. It was so hard. Today she was much for content in her bouncer and even took several naps in her bed! This will be an adjustment for all of us!


After a busy day at school yesterday she came home and played with her new toy we bought her for being such a big girl and going to school
Look what A good job Daddy did dressing me this morning!
Daddy was so excited to get to carry her to school in "his car seat". Thanks Natalie for saving Abby's car seat for Daddy to use in his truck!

No comments: