Wednesday, September 3, 2008

6 week shots..........

Raylee went to the doctor today and got her 6 week shots. It was terrible! I was trying to be all strong and not cry but I looked over at Billy and tears were rolling down his face.....I lost it! On a lighter note.....both of her ears are better! Finally some good news! She is still congested but still to young to treat it. I also went to the dr today for my post partum visit. My iron was a little low and my blood pressure was a little elevated but other than that everything went great.

I think it has finally hit me that I am fixing to go back to work. I have been so eager to hurry up and go back but the closer it gets I am starting to change my mind. I just don't think I am ready to leave her. I really like the daycare that she is going to and have complete confidence in them but it is still going to be hard. I think the hardest part is knowing that we are only going to have a few precious hours to spend with her at night and having to fit everything I have been doing throughout the day into those hours as well. I'm just nervous about having enough time to spend with her and do things like wash her bottles, wash her clothes, bathe her....etc...you get the pic. I'm just ready to get settled into a routine and get on with our life. I'm sure it will take time to adjust.

2 comments:

KA said...

You can do it! You learn which things can wait to be done on the weekend and you'll learn to be more efficient with your time.

Shea Stringer Long said...

i'm so glad to hear that her ears are better. i'm been thinking about you all.