Monday, September 8, 2008

New faces....

Raylee had a busy weekend meeting new family and friends. I took her to Forest on Friday to meet and eat lunch with Billy's and his co-workers. Everyone was glad to see her! When we left there I took her up to my work to meet some of my co-workers. On the way home we stopped by my parents to check on my dad after his surgery. She was so tired that she sacked in my mom's lap. After sleeping in with daddy Saturday morning we took her to the nursing home to meet Billy's grandmother. Sadly she did not know who we were and therefore didnt understand that Raylee was her only great-grandchild. Here are some pictures....

I let Madison feed her while I ran in the next room for just a second to do something...
This is what I found when I came back in the room! Madison is such a "little mama"
Silly girl
Dazed and confused
Please get that thing out of my face!
Daddy loves his little girl
She is holding her head up really good!
Sleepy girl
Sacked out on Gamma after going to meet daddy and his co-workers for lunch
Daddy and his "mini me"
Raylee meeting her great-grandmother for the first time

Sleeping in on Saturday morning




No comments: