Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Morgan!

My niece, Morgan, had her 2nd birthday party today. Her party was a little early bc her d-day is Dec 29th. Lindsey wanted to have it early before everyone the Christmas rush got here and before the exhaustion of Christmas set in on her real birth date. As you can tell it was a Elmo theme and she had a princess space jump. Morgans wonderful Aunt Sissy, me, arranged for a special visitor to make an appearance for the kids. I made little bags of of reindeer food and got candy canes for him to hand out. The kids really loved it and had a great time! Happy Birthday Morgan! We love you!!!!!

This is Morgan's cake that I made. I am quite proud of this sucker....It took 5 1/2 hours to decorate! I surprised my mom and sister with my abilities. They could not get over how cute it turned out. Actually I think I surprised my self! Lindsey liked it so much she didn't want to cut it to eat! It must have been that cute.....ha!

Close up

Our special guest

The Birthday Girl!

Her space jump






1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Wow! You did an awesome job on that cake. That's some talent!!