Sunday, December 14, 2008

Raylee's Christmas Pictures.....

We went to Photo Innovations today to get Raylee's portraits taken. We went in there to take advantage of the $9.95 special that they have going on. In the past I haven't been overly impressed with the other pictures and places that we have taken her so I thought we would give them a try since they are new to MS. I was aware that they would take several other poses and we would have to choose 1 to make up the big package that they offer. In the past it has never been that hard to do but let me tell you.... today that changed. When we went in there we intended on just getting the $10 package and that was it.....but that isn't how it all played out! The pictures were so great we ended up getting 4 different poses and spending $85....which I didn't think was bad as all. I told Billy before she was even born that he better get ready bc I would be spending some money on pictures. Did we need to spend that much money on pictures now....no.....but I am sure in a couple of years I will be so glad that I did.

Sorry....I couldnt figure out how to turn some of the pictures around

sporting her john deere boots










They were so good with her. They had so many different poses and props to choose from. They actually started the session at the appointment time and everything ran really smoothly. When we were finished we looked at the proofs on a 42 in screen and it was so easy to look at them side by side to narrow them down. Best of all after we made our selection we had our pictures within 15 min as was able to leave with them when we left. There is no ordering them and waiting for them to come back!!!!! I LOVE this place and can not wait to take her back!!!!!







1 comment:

KA said...

So sweet. We just took a truckload of pictures too. It is so hard to pic favorites. It took me about an hour to go through our !200! proofs and attempt to pick one for a card. I like her in the round Christmas box.