Friday, November 7, 2008

Things Change.....

I was so looking forward to going out tomorrow night and us being able to eat at the same time in peace. Lindsey was going to keep Raylee not only while we went out to eat and to a movie but over night as well. This is the 3rd time we have planned to do this but Raylee always has other plans for us!

She is sick again.

She has had diarrhea since last Saturday. She had apple sauce for the 1st time last Friday mixed in her cereal so I thought it was because of that so I stopped giving her that but it continued. It seemed to get a little better so I didn't think much about it because her doctor said that she is teething. We haven't felt or seen a tooth come in yet but she is constantly drool real bad and chewing on her fist or anything she can get her hands on. I had to leave work at lunch today to go get her bc she had fever, had thrown up and had several bad diapers. I called her doctor and they want a stool sample. Fun, Fun, and more fun! I had to wrap her butt in Saran wrap and I will spare yall the rest of the details. Anyway, we wont find out until Sunday what if anything is wrong with her.

She is off her milk and totally on pedialyte, which has totally pissed her off. It doesn't sound like we are going to have a good weekend!

No comments: