Sunday, November 16, 2008

This and That.....

Raylee has done a couple of new things the last couple of weeks. She has rolled over from back to belly a couple of times but when I try to get it on camera or camcorder she will not do it. Two weeks ago we were over at my parents and my mom was playing with her and she laughed out loud for the first time. Last week she had to go back to see Dr. Rogers and he was tickling her and she laughed out loud again. She LOVES him and is such a flirt when he comes in the room. We have tried to get her to laugh out loud so that Billy can hear her but again she refuses to!

She was so good this weekend and It could not have been a better weekend bc I have been sick. I might be jinxing myself but I have to brag on her! Friday night she slept from 7:00 to 6:00 Saturday morning. Saturday she finally got her 3month pictures taken. They were a little late bc she has been sick so much but we finally got them done. Since I wasn't feeling to good Gamma went with us to help out. Raylee tends to act out when I take her to places alone but of course when Gamma is around she is an angel and makes me out to be a lier. How do they know how to act different with different people this early???? Anyway, she was in the best mood and smiled so much. I cant wait to get them back! Saturday night she slept from 8:00-6:30 Sunday morning. I hope she keeps this up!

No comments: