Monday, April 19, 2010

I need your help!

ok....the deadline to turn all of Raylee's stuff in for the state pageant is FASTLY approaching! In that information I have to choose ONE picture to turn in for the "Most Photogenic" competetion.

Click HERE to view the pictures that are up for consideration and let me know!

I have narrowed it down to 2. If I have to I will be willing to pay the extra $5 to submit a second photo. Also let me know if I should send in the color or black & white version!

Thanks for your help!!!!

2 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

I love the upclose, no hate, in black/white. that's my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I love the upclose in color & the color w/pig tails. If I have to pick just one....it's really hard....okay....i guess it would be the upclose in color cuz it shows those beautiful brown eyes and her sweetness! - wendi s.