Friday, April 9, 2010

Thursday's Happenings

Today was a nasty day! It was kind of nice until we had to get out in it. We woke up to roaring thunder and hard rain hitting the tin roof of our cabin. It sounded so nice we laid there an extra 30 mins just listening to it!

Since we knew it was going to rain we saved the aquarium for today. Little did we know everyone else had the same idea! We finally made it. A little wet but it was ok!






The aquarium was really nice and we all really enjoyed it. Raylee just starred at everything like...wow!

On the way out we got her a glass sea horse to sit next to her glass puppy we brought back from Italy! We picked this up for Louis



It is an 18 wheeler that is carrying a shark tank! I know, i know, i know, the kid needs another truck like I need another purse, BUT I feel sure that he does NOT have this one! I can't wait to see his little face when he sees it!

We also went to the Apple Barn. It was a really neat place and I wanted to bring home one of everything!

At this point we still had not decided if we were going to come home tonight or not. We didn't know what to do and didn't know what would be easier on Raylee since we were going to drive straight thru. Finally, I confessed to Billy my readiness to come home! So we ran back to the cabin and in between storms we loaded up and headed out!


We stopped in Knoxville, TN ate dinner and got back on the road. Raylee finally gave it up as we were coming into chatanoga and fell asleep!


We are in between Newton and Forest (MS) and by the grace of God she is still asleep! I just hope we can transfer her over to her bed and her stay asleep!

It seems like the closer we get to home the miles get longer!!!! I can't wait to get home and see Sadie Grace and Bailey (our 4 legged babies). Deliah stayed with my parents so I won't see her until the morning :(


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Shannon Dozier said...

I know you are glad to be home. I'm exhausted just reading about your vacation!
We are going to the Stillwell Family Reunion for 4 days in July to Sevierville (sp?) right outside Gatlinburg... so I'll need some travel tips for going on vacation with a baby!