Monday, April 12, 2010

Lammie #10

Since I have to be at work at 7:00 I don't get to wake Raylee up in the morning and see her before I go to work. I don't know why buy I love going into her room in the mornings to wake her up. I guess I enjoy it because as soon as I get her out of her crib I put her on the changing table and change her diaper and when she was a baby she would lay there and look up at me and coo and try so hard to talk. Today things are not much different. Most of the time, she just lays there just as still as she can, which is rare these days, looks up at me and talks. I LOVE to hear her sweet little voice, especially in the mornings. When I went into her room to wake her up this morning this is what I found.......

She is hugging a lamb that the Easter bunny brought her last year. To some this may not have a lot of meaning but to the Tucker grandchildren it does. Billy's nanny called all of her grandchildren "Lammies" and then the number in which they were born. Billy is lammie #3, I am lammie #3 1/2 and Raylee is lammie #10. The lamb that Raylee is hugging has a ladybug on its chest (Raylee's room is decorated in ladybugs) so when the Easter bunny saw it we knew that she HAD to have it! Nanny is no longer with us and most would say that "she never got to meet her nanny." We believe otherwise and tell her all the time that her Nannie hoovers over her bed at night and watches over her. The first thing I thought of this morning when I saw this was, Nannie must have been with her last night.

3 comments:

The Miller's Blog said...

AW!!!! That is priceless!

Shea Stringer Long said...

I love it.
I have chills reading that.
so sweet.

Linda said...

OH Kimberly - that is so sweet.