Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mommy & Raylee time

After Raylee's nap Saturday afternoon we had some "Mommy & Raylee time" and this is what we did!


This was an old wagon that was left at our house from the previous owners. It was thrown in the trash pile because two of the wheels were broken off of it and like my father, I pulled it out because I figured somewhere down the road I could use it. That sounds like a hoarding statement doesn't it...haha!!
A couple of weeks ago it occurred to me what I could do! I got Billy to break the other two wheels off of it and Raylee & I planted flowers in it and put in the the flower bed. Well to be honest, I planted the flowers and Raylee threw the potting soil out of the wagon. She didn't quiet get it! Maybe in a couple of years!
I originally wanted it to sit on the front porch but the flowers I bought needed a lot of sun light so I had to find another place for it. I just hope I can keep them a live!

No comments: