Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tuesdays Happenings

Yesterday we had another great day! We did a lot of shopping! Billy & Raylee were great troopers! I was SO proud of them! We went to the outlet mall and got a couple of great deals. Raylee racked up, as usual, Billy got several things and I got A shirt to wear for pictures when we go to the beach in May!

In between shopping we went to this place "wonderworks." it looks neat from the outside but we weren't real impressed with the inside. The outside looked like this big huge plantation style home but it was upside down. Yeah, you read that right, it was upside down! Inside there were some neat things but about after looking at the fifth spinning object and blinking my eyes to see what else u can see I was a little bored! They had some other neat things but raylee wasn't old enough to do them and the lines were to long for us to stand in to do them. After a while Raylee started acting like raylee and we left! The one time her throw down benefited me!

After we left there we went back into downtown Gatlinburg to walk around and do a little more shopping until dinner. Right as we were parking little miss decided she would take a nap. We took her out of her carseat and put her in the stroller and she never opened an eye!


It didn't take long before she heard all the music and comotion of all the people and woke up. She is the nosiest child I have ever met! She gets it honest from her "mema" (gamma)!

So we did a little more shopping and had to stop for a snack!


She LOVES "suuuuckerrrrsss" not sure why she drags the word out!

I love souvineers! When we went to Italy in 2007 we bought this little glass dog as a souvineer, Although there was not a baby nor had one been planed. Liitle did I know that we would be pregnant in two months! While we have been out and about we have been looking for the perfect souvineer to mark Raylee's 1at vacation! When I saw it I knew it was the one!


Next we did a little more shopping and on the way back to the car we came up on a stuffed bear and thought Raylee would want to pet it!





As you can see, she was not at all interested!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: