Thursday, April 15, 2010

Letting Go....


Raylee is 21 months old now BUT she thinks she is about 20 years old! The child has NO fear whats so ever and has become "Ms Independent". Since Billy takes Raylee to school everyday I have developed a habit of calling him every morning and asking how Raylee was. Knock on wood, she LOVES going to daycare. She never cries when you drop her off, instead she struts her stuff on in there like she owns the place. It is really cute but I have this fear that one day he is going to drop her off and she is going to loose it and not want him to leave. This is this reason why Billy started taking her in the first place, I couldn't handle dropping her off and leaving her.


Any way, Billy is saddened by the fact that Raylee wants to walk into daycare instead of being carried. The past couple of mornings I have laughed to myself because when I asked if she strutted her stuff in the door he has said "No, I carried her" and comes up with a excuse...hahaha! It is so cute! We need to brace ourselves because I'm sure this is only the beginning!


1 comment:

Shea Stringer Long said...

poor billy, I think he will have the harder time letting go. sweet girl is getting so big. I'm so not ready for that. it makes me want to cry thinking about it.