Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photo Shoot with Renee Bynum Photography

Friday before we left for Gatlinburg I took Raylee to Renee Bynum's studio to do a photo shoot for Raylee's ads for the state pageant. I wasnt really expecting much because when I try to take her picture she will not look at the camera and sometimes hides her face and screams! What happened to my baby that use to pose for the camera?! Anyway, on our way out of the hotel in Birmingham I used their computer in their business center to look at them. I know that I am partial because she is my child but just let me tell you.....I was AMAZED. I did not want to leave the computer! They were breath taking! In fact, I cant stop looking at them! I can not believe that she has gotten so big! It brings tears to my eyes.....seriously!

Ok....I will shut up and let you see for yourself!!!!













So, what did yall think???

2 comments:

Renee Bynum Photography said...

Kim, I love the blog and how you've posted Raylee's pics. So very happy that you like them. She made us work hard for them, but we got some good shots! She is a beautiful little girl!:)

Shea Stringer Long said...

I love them. so sweet. love her outfit too. so cute.