Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to the Dr we go.....

So I had to call the doctor back today because Raylee does not seem to be getting any better. In fact, she has been doing worse. She has been REALLY, REALLY fussy. She wont eat much or sleep. Her congestion has gotten worse and she has been sneezing her little head off. I am about to loose my mind. It has been a week since we found out that she was sick and began meds. I would have thought we would have seen some improvement by now. We go back to the doctor tomorrow morning, hopefully we will get some relief soon......I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Another concern I have is hurricane Gustav. Natalie and I were talking Sunday night about Fay. I was telling her how lucky we were that it was just a tropical depression and not another Katrina. We were talking about how horrible Katrina was and how we couldn't imagine living through another one with a baby. Looks like we may not have a choice......

No comments: