Friday, August 15, 2008

Lesson learned......

Yesterday I went to town to run some errands. While I was out I went over to my aunts house to visit her and grandmother and met Natalie for lunch. We went to the Mexican restaurant! I was so excited bc it had been more than 5 weeks since I had Mexican. BTW.....it was SO good! Anyway, this was Raylee's first time in a restaurant and I was nervous on how she would act. She did great. In fact, she never woke up! I think Natalie was disappointed because she looked like she really wanted to hold her but knew better than to wake her up.

After we got through eating I needed to run some errands to get the stuff to make Louis's birthday cake. I went to wal-mart Sunday and I'm not sure what they were doing but their Toy department was totally disassembled. I was looking for little toy dump trucks to decorate the cake with and of course they only had one and didn't have much of anything else. So I decided that I could just run in Fred's, big lots & the party line to get the little things that I needed and wouldn't have to go to Wal-mart. BIG MISTAKE! I should have just bitten the bullet and ran in wal-mart bc after all it is the one stop shop...right???

Lesson learned: when you have a baby there is no...running in a store right quick! It's amazing how the little stops that I made pre-baby of running in several stores in less than 30 mins turned into 2 hours. By the time I got home I was exhausted. I cant even imagine how hard it is going to be when she is old enough to want everything she sees and try to pull stuff off of the shelf.

1 comment:

KA said...

I feel your exhaustion! I plan one outing a day. It's hard on me and babe if we do more.