Saturday, August 2, 2008

Raylee's 2wk Check-up

Raylee went for her 2wk check up with her pediatrician yesterday. We met Dr. Rogers for the first time. We really like him, well Billy & I do but Raylee was not very fond of him. Everything went really well. She has gained weight and now weighs 7lbs 8oz and is 20in long! We were afraid that she was getting sick because she had green stuff coming out of her eyes. When she woke up Friday morning her eye was all matted together and crusted over, it looked terrible. Luckily it was only a tear duct that is stopped up and not pink eye. It looks much better and we were able to take the pictures for her birth announcements today!

We both go back to the doctor on Wednesday, September 3rd. She will get her shots and I will get clearance to go back to work. I'm hoping to take her to daycare for a few hours on Thursday & Friday, so I can come home and cry and get it out of my system. Then hopefully Monday morning I can just go to work and wont have to worry about my face being all red from crying and looking all crazy.....ha! I am getting all teary eyed just thinking about it.

No comments: