Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend

Raylee had her 1st big busy weekend. Friday we spent the day making Louis's cake for his 3rd Birthday party. Saturday she had her 1st shopping trip with me and my mom. She slept through it but don't worry, there will be MANY, MANY more to come! Saturday night she went out to eat and went to Louis's birthday party at pump it up. She loved it! She just looked around the whole time. I guess she liked all the bright colors and lights. Saturday night she slept for 5 straight hours for the first time!!! I was shocked! Sunday she went to church for the 1st time, went grocery shopping and had a visit from Billy's parents. Sunday night she sleep for 5 straight hours again. We thought Saturday night was a one time thing bc she had such a busy day but maybe not? Hopefully this will become a pattern! We will have to wait and see.

Raylee & Daddy hanging out Friday night....She was a little fussy
Asleep at last!
Me, my mom & Raylee before our shopping trip
All set and ready to go!
She slept through another outing at the Mexican restaurant

Raylee at Louis's birthday party at pump it up

Louis's personal cake that I made him for his party
He was more interested in dumping the cake out than eating it
the big cake I made for everyone else
Louis blowing out his candles
Daddy & Raylee before church
The first time we went to church as a family
Momma & Raylee before church
Hanging out on Sunday afternoon
I am sure this is not last time that she will look at me like I have lost my mind!


No comments: